Note: If applying for cost-share, such as well decommissioning, moisture sensors, and flowmeters, you will also need to submit a W-9 form with the appropriate cost-share form and all bills associated with the cost-share application. Cost-share forms for flowmeters are available at your local NRCS office.  Information on cost-share can be found on the "COST-SHARE" page.